1. Why become a consignor?
- Make money doing something you love!
- Share your work with the local community and increase awareness of your work.
- A competitive consignment split of 70/30.
- Monthly consignment payouts.
2. Additional perks:
- Free and reduced rates to utilize our community rooms for classes, artist talks, author signings, and other creative endeavors.
- Access to our exclusive Red Caboose artisans group on Facebook. Share news about your new endeavors, receive information about upcoming community festivals and artists markets, and get to know your fellow artisans.
- Receive our monthly online consignor newsletter.
3. How to become a consignor.
- We highly recommend coming in person to check out our shop and see if our store is a good fit for you and your wares.
- While in our store, anyone working here should be able to assist you with questions about the process.
- Please have photos on your phone or examples of your work to show us.
- Unfortunately, we are a small shop with limited space. Therefore, we must be selective about what we sell. Please be considerate of the size of your product and the quality of packaging, if packaged. Space, size, and packaging are the most common reasons we will pass on a potential consignor.
- In lieu of in person conversation, if you're unable to make it to our store, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include a brief description of yourself & your work, photos of your wares, and links to social media based around your wares.